6+ Mille Fleur Leghorn Eggs

NapsWithChickens

ZZZZzzzzz....
13 Years
Feb 22, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
This is an auction for 6+ hatching eggs from my young trio of Mille Fleur Leghorns - Hawke and his ladies, Daisy and Lily. They are from Sandhill Preservation stock and since I don't show, I can't guarantee that these are show quality birds. They have a diet of organic laying pellets, access to oyster shell and supplemented with goodies from the garden, the frig and good grains on a daily basis. They have good dirt to roll in, are mite free and are family pets.

This will ship priority $12.00 on Monday March 15th. I pack very carefully and will only send the freshest eggs available.

I'll post photos shortly (I know that is the first thing you'll want to see!)... Thank you!

Is there anyway I could get some shipped out later? Like towards the first of March? That'd be great!

I'd love to see some pictures, I bet these birds are gorgeous!

ETA, I didn't even realize you lived in the Bay Area! I'll just come pick them up.
tongue.png
PM me please? I'm interested in about a dozen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo of my Mille Fleur Leghorn, "Hawke".

23504_img_4393.jpg

This is my breeding trio - Hawke or the left with Daisy in the front and Lily (more shy) in the back.

23504_img_4397.jpg

Daisy with Lily behind her.

23504_img_4398.jpg

urbanfarmboi - I sent you a pm, neighbor!

longranger - I get an egg a day from my girls. I have never had any other leghorns, so I can't personally compare the different leghorns. I have heard that all colors of leghorns are prolific layers.

My apologies for the poor photos - they don't do these birds justice. I will try to get additional pictures (better ones, I hope) on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Please bear with me....

I got my eggies last night! All arrived in good order. They were larger than I expected--my exchequer leghorns lay a white egg a teeny bit smaller.

The eggs went into the incubator this morning: so now begins the wait
jumpy.gif
!

Also-- I am EGG-cited about the pics of your birds. I have seen pics of MFLs that were ho-hum brown. Your babies have way more pizzaz!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom