6 Month Old Duck Died

I’m heartbroken. It’s taken hours to write this.
One of two females died in the duck house last night.
She separated herself from the quack pack yesterday, and didn’t eat.
I picked her up, checked her, and told her that I love her, knowing that she wouldn’t walk out with the others this morning.

Question. She’s been laying an egg a day for 10 days. I wanted to give them to a couple of seniors who need food.
Now, I’m worried about the eggs. She was only visibly sick yesterday.

Should I throw out the eggs, just in case?
This makes me cry ashes morning my kahki was fine then a few hours later went to the nighttime quaters and has stayed there not eating or moving. She stands up every now and then. She is drinking from a container input I there for her. I hope she doesn't pass away as she is a favourite. I'm so worried about her. I don't know if she is sick or trying to lay...... xx I'm so sorry for your loss the thought of losing my chocy is terrifying

This makes me cry ashes morning my kahki was fine then a few hours later went to the nighttime quaters and has stayed there not eating or moving. She stands up every now and then. She is drinking from a container input I there for her. I hope she doesn't pass away as she is a favourite. I'm so worried about her. I don't know if she is sick or trying to lay...... xx I'm so sorry for your loss the thought of losing my chocy is terrifying
My heart goes out to you. I hope she recovers soon. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom