Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:
6+ Purebred, Muscovy HATCHING EGGS, plus any extras I have at the time of mailing.

I have two pens of purebred Muscovy ducks.

Pen #1 Pair of Silver Muscovies
Pen #2 Lavender drake, solid black drake with chocolate duck, black pied duck, blue fawn duck.

Muscovy genetics are confusing but in the last 10 years I've been breeding Muscovies, the colors from the above pens have been: chocolate, lavender, black, blue fawn, chocolate pied and black pied.
These are HUGE birds, with the drakes weighing 12-14lbs! The hens are 5-7lbs
The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:
These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. I have even seen them eat ants, they eat every bug they see. They are also excellent weed eaters, they love weeds! I have also seen Muscovies eat MICE! One of my cats stirred up a mouse nest & the ducks were over in it, fighting over the baby mice!

The Muscovies are quiet, as a matter of fact, they are about the quietest duck there is. They do not quack, but they do make a variety of hissing sounds, as well as squeaks.

The ducks are EXCELLENT layers of large (edible) eggs, especially in spring, and will very broody, wonderful setters! One of my females hatched out 12 chicken eggs & then 15 of her own eggs within a few weeks!
Baby ducklings imprint very easily to people & are very friendly.

Hatching Info:
Muscovy duck eggs take 35-37 days to hatch!
Incubation Hatching Muscovy
Day 1-25 Day 26-28 35 Days
Temperature 99.5 98.5 98.5
Humidity 86% 94% 94%
Turns/day 3-7 0 0
Additional Shipping Info:
Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just in case any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and sometimes on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:
I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

Due to untruthful buyers, I will no longer be offering free replacement eggs for the cost of shipping. I was seeing too many brags on other websites about these chicks/ducks/goslings from my farm that supposedly never hatched. Sorry.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

PayPal, ONLY--NO E-CHECKS!
Payment must be received within 1 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & a non-paying bidder report will be filed.
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!
I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I am interested in hatching eggs, color doesn't matter much... What do I need to do next?

Hi, I ordered off your website and sent an email but haven't recieved a response. My bank statement shows the money withdrawn, just trying to get a confirmation. :)

Thanks a ton! Look forward to seeing some ducklings.

Hi, I ordered off your website and sent an email but haven't received a response. My bank statement shows the money withdrawn, just trying to get a confirmation.
smile.png

Thanks a ton! Look forward to seeing some ducklings.

Okay--yes! I received it! I am not sure why I didn't get a notification and it went into my e-mail's spam folder? Yikes! Sorry about that!

I will collect eggs this weekend and plan to ship on Monday--does that work for you?

Thank you!

~Heather

Back
Top Bottom