SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Sundown Silkies
$45 shipped or $55 shipped for 8+

Post SOLD.

This is for 6+ or 8+ Bearded Buff & Bearded Blue/Black/Splash silkie eggs. It will be an assortment of eggs from those pens. Buffs are pure buffs (mated buff over buff). In the BBS pen I have black & blue males over black, splash and blue hens. These are NOT hatchery birds. The birds are exhibition stock. *Just want to note that this past spring I paired up a blue cock over a splash hen and got a calico, 2 grays, and 2 chicks that hatched chipmunk colored but feathered in totally blue.*

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected]

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com and www.facebook.com/SundownSilkies

Last edited:
You are killing me. I just wanted to give a report. I won your auction a couple of weeks ago. Out of the 10 eggs you shipped, all are developing, except one of the BBS.

Awesome!

I was a little concerned because the the temps here the night that you shipped got down to 11 degrees. But like I said, your packaging was amazing and they are doing great. I will let you know how many hatch.

Please purchase these eggs..... I bought a batch early January and 9 of 10 are developing. Best I have ever had on shipped eggs. And I purchased a batch that are in route to me as I type.

The temptation to purchase more...........
droolin.gif

So out of my 10 that you shipped with my first purchase, 9 developd, 8 went into lockdown and as if this post, 5 have hatched and day #21 technically start tonight at 8:30 pm. Very happy and very excited to get some new blook in the Silkie Pens. The second batch that I purchased are in the incubator as of 01/21/2012. And with a quick glance of a candler over them it would appear that all 8 are developing.

Back
Top Bottom