6+ Serama Eggs to ship Monday 3/9 FL $15+ship

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
EDIT- FORGOT PRICE! $15 + s/h

I have 6 eggs layed since Thursday---should be more by Monday. AND, I'm throwing in at LEAST 2 black breasted OEGB eggs from show quality PAIR.

The seramas' eggs are tiny
smile.png

I have all A & B birds and references if needed
smile.png
I have 2 trios, both are laying again! And a new trio from Jerry that is laying as well. YAYA!!! They had a little pause, but now they are back on track and giving me more tiny eggs.

15726_serama_trio_2.jpg

15726_new_babies_058.jpg

15726_serama_eggs_size1.jpg

Second from the right, next to the cuckoo is the stock you will be getting most of. The other white one is a BB Red hen/Frizz mix.

I am in FL and shipping weight is 2 lbs.

Thanks!
~4kidZ

Last edited:
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
, though I purchased my Serama eggs from Marie here on BYC 6+ for $15, INCLUDING s+h.

Last edited:
Do you think you will have some more eggs by the 5th of January, 2009? I won't have any spare money until then and would love to try hatching them if it could be arranged. Thanks.

Hi,
Yes...I should, but can't guarantee. Does it have to be the 5th? Should have 6 by the 6th...but th 9th FOR SURE.

Happy to start a list. I have 12 bcms in the bator and I don't want to hatch anymore after they hatch, for a little while, if possible. Is it possible??????????
gig.gif

~4kidZ

Quote:
Well I will contact you on the 5th and then we can finalize the order and you ship when you can. My zip is 40212, Louisville, KY

Thanks

Hey guys and gals,

I have finally and UNFORTUNATELY had it happen. This whole winter, thus far, I have heard whining from people that have not had any egg laying go on during the winter...or egg laying dropping down tremendously.

Since the first 6 I posted on here, my Seramas have laid only 2 more eggs!! Just unbelievable. Of course, I got my first semi-waiting list and this happens.

I will let you know as soon as some pop up...but none of the 3 hens have laid another egg in going on 4 days, now.

SO SORRY! I hate that I'm not so special anymore...having hens laying in December!!
smile.png
LoL

~4kidZ

Back
Top Bottom