6+ Silver Sussex, LF hatching egg auction, ends Monday at 9PM CST

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
This is an auction formatted listing, so please bid by replying to this thread, not by PM. As always, I can't guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs, but I have lots of these beauties growing out so I thought I would offer some for sale.Shipping is $14.99 and I do combine shipping if you buy more than one auction. The neat thing about these birds is they can easily be sexed early on since the males have much more white on them. This is one of the most recently developed colors of Sussex, so they are still fairly rare. They are huge, dwarfing the other birds ... in fact I will try to post a picture of my spare rooster with some assorted hens I keep for eating eggs . You can't believe how big they are, it is awesome. I bought these from a Sussex breeder here in TN, who was selling her flock to concentrate on her Light Sussex and Coronations. Despite the fact they are really big, these birds are very mild mannered and I have no problem with aggression from the roosters. Everyone that sees these is impressed with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been informed that these are Birchen Silver Sussex, so I thought I would pass that along. Deb .Apparently they are supposed to have a salmon breast for show.

New auction starts weekly , Tuesday morning. I am considering selling my LF, so if you want some of these awesome birds, do it now. Deb

Back
Top Bottom