6+ Splash Marans Eggs For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bammony, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I am selling 6+ fresh Splash Marans hatching eggs. My eggs are a 5 on the darkness scale and are medium sized. I just hatched out chicks from this same pen and they're all healthy and strong. I will send any extras that are available on shipping day. These eggs will ship out on 10/11. I pack very well and have never had a broken egg reported. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee your hatchability with these eggs due to circumstances out of my control during shipment. I CAN guarantee fresh, fertile, clean eggs from healthy, young, well cared for, purebred Marans chickens. Happy Hatching!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chickieboy

chickieboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    broken bow
    love your splash maran . Do you get eggs every day . do u take money order? r posted money order if you do i can sent one friday the 8 . thank you gary

3. scooldog

scooldog Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    MICHIGAN
    Wish they were feather legged [​IMG]

4. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:One rooster and one hen are feather legged, the others are not. It's a toss up on what will hatch. I wish they were all feathered too, but I emailed Bev Davis and asked her what the correct leg color was for the splash Marans and she replied "Blue" (slate). All the chicks I have hatched from this pen do have the correct leg color, an attribute I have found hard to acquire in any splash Marans I have considered buying stock out of. Apparently my blue legged roo is passing his legs right along to his chicks. [​IMG]

5. vegaschick

vegaschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Nice birds. Hmmm. Salina, huh? I'm in Las Vegas and have had horrible results with shipped eggs. I can't hatch out any now but I think I may pm you in the future for hatching eggs if it's okay with you. I have family in UT and could perhaps bypass the shipping.

6. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    [​IMG]
    Quote:Hi there Emily! I have a sister in Vegas! PM me anytime for some eggs! Marans are a great breed to work with, really mellow. I just came in from watching mine for a while. We just acquired two new roosters and we're trying to decide which one we like better.

Keep us in mind when you're ready!
    Happy Hatching!

7. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    If anyone is having troubles bidding, please let me know as some problems have been reported. [​IMG]

8. lwarctic

lwarctic Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2010
    Idaho-Boise area
    Having problems due to the fact when I PM you it says your folder is full and cannot send PM to you. Thanks

9. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    [​IMG] PM's are available again! Cleaned it out!

10. B Becca

B Becca New Egg

Apr 4, 2008
    My boyfriend has been wanting these for a long time. Let me know if you have any more for sale after this auction. I will drive to come get them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by