6 Splash Marans Hatching Eggs! Pic's added!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bammony, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I am selling 6 Splash Marans Hatching Eggs. I will send any extra's that I may have when the auction ends. My eggs are a 5 on the darkness scale. My birds are beautiful and are very well cared for! The eggs have been checked for fertility and my first chicks from my own eggs are due to hatch soon. Eggs will ship as soon as funds are recieved. No guarantee on eggs due to circumstances out of my control once they leave my home. I pack VERY well and have never had a broken egg reported. Happy Hatching!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    is your auction for BBS or can you really guarantee splash on this breed. Do you have pictures of the parents and their lineage?

3. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:I guarantee Splash. My hens and roosters are all splash. I'll post pics in just a few minutes. [​IMG]

4. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:I guarantee Splash. My hens and roosters are all splash. I'll post pics in just a few minutes. [​IMG]

Let me correct that. I have always been under the impression that splash on splash throws splash. All I the chicks that were hatched in my flocks hatch were all splash, which was around 60 splash Marans chicks. [​IMG]

5. cherylcohen

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA

Let me correct that. I have always been under the impression that splash on splash throws splash. All I the chicks that were hatched in my flocks hatch were all splash, which was around 60 splash Marans chicks. [​IMG]

do you have pictures

6. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Just noticed the lineage part of your question. No, I'm not sure on the lines, these chickens were a gift to me by my sister. I just know they are a lovely breed to raise and work with and am very happy with the quality of eggs I recieve from them. My hens have laid everyday since they started and are outstanding with my children when it comes to their temperment. One of our roosters and one hen won blue ribbons at the county fair. Wonderful breed! [​IMG]

7. cherylcohen

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    What is your shipping price? Can you use Fedex as I have an account?

8. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Hi, are they clean legged? Thank you. [​IMG]

9. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Shipping is $6. I'm not sure where the closest Fed Ex is to me.

10. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Yes and no. Some of the hens are, and some are not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by