6+ Standard Light Brahma hatching eggs *NY* L@@K

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
$17.00 includes shipping.

6+ Light Brahma hatching eggs

Paypal Instant Payment only! I have been checking fertility by cracking the eggs open, and fertility has been confirmed. I just set a batch this past friday. The brahmas have been seperated for at least 4 weeks from my other breeds.

Will ship either Tuesday March 2nd or Wednesday March 3rd.

If you would like to get eggs, but your incubator is too full, or you want to wait a bit, email or pm me and we can set up a ship date.

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. PAYMENT REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION ENDS.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl
DSC09622.jpg

August2008072.jpg
DSC09124.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
all paid and your in NY short distance to travel and fast too!!! My hatch will start Tuesday Morning and Ill add your whens they come:)

Quote:
all paid and your in NY short distance to travel and fast too!!! My hatch will start Tuesday Morning and Ill add your whens they come:)

Hey Sonew...what are you doing with all your babies (or plan to do with)...you are everywhere!
wink.png

Quote:

Hey Sonew...what are you doing with all your babies (or plan to do with)...you are everywhere!
wink.png

haha-I have wanted these forever! My very first hatch last year I got one of these -not realizing what it was or what it looked like I sold her at 8 weeks old then I got a chance to see her a few months later and wanted to cry! She was gorgeous! Now I get the chance to get another one-even if I get 1 hen Ill be happy:) As far as the rest of my chicks-chicken stock-craigslist-As long as I figure it all out by summer Ill be in good shape-so far I have been able to sell the chicks Im not keeping:)

Back
Top Bottom