6 week barnyard mix- pullets or roos? **UPDATED 8 weeks pics**

The thick legs and red combs were what seemed a dead giveaway to me.. Thanks!

No problem! I've got a couple (like 9 out of 12) cockerels this year that I need to rehome, too. These two remind me of yours...

No problem! I've got a couple (like 9 out of 12) cockerels this year that I need to rehome, too. These two remind me of yours...

That second one is gorgeous! How do you find homes for yours. I am afraid we will be culling them since I doubt anyone will want to "mutt" roosters:)

That second one is gorgeous! How do you find homes for yours. I am afraid we will be culling them since I doubt anyone will want to "mutt" roosters:)
Aww, thank you! Your EE boy is gorgeous too! We have a livestock auction close to home so our cockerels will go there this weekend. Maybe your area has something similar? You could try selling 'em cheap on Craigslist. I personally couldn't cull if my life depended on it. I'm too soft. I'd make a horrible breeder, lol.

Back
Top Bottom