IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6744.JPG
Wellsummer? Pullet?
IMG_6737.JPG IMG_6738.JPG
Cuckoo Maran?

IMG_6763.JPG

IMG_6788.JPG
Indian Game?

Hi all,

I recently hatched my first eggs. I have 3 chicks who are 6 weeks old. I think I have a wellsummer, a cuckoo maran and possibly an Indian (Cornish) Game cross. The eggs were a mixed selection so no real idea what they are!

I am wondering if anyone may be able to tell the sex?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6744.JPG
    IMG_6744.JPG
    555.4 KB · Views: 14
Sorry - the photos are not very clear - I uploaded them on my phone so will try again if that would help.

A little bit more info if it may help - The "cuckoo maran" if that's what it is, is smaller than the other two and was much slower to feather. The one I think is a wellsummer is the dominant hen at the moment - and I'm really hoping it's a female as it had the 'chipmunk' style dark markings on it's back at the 'eyeliner' when it was a chick. Is it possible for a hen to be dominant over a cockerel at this age or would a cockerel usually be dominant by now?

Thanks for any advice :)

Still unsure if one is a rooster?! Mine are cross bred bantam

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    633.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi, I have no idea on mine either. I find it hard to judge as mine behave the same but just unsure on fluffy.
The two of mine which both have a comb fight quite a lot, but I heard they do a pecking order even if they are just hens too

Back
Top Bottom