6 week old Prairie Bluebell Egger and Starlight Green Egger chicks

Clearly not! What a lie!
Right? I literally told him they were crowing and have long pointy saddles... this was his last reply (smh):
Screenshot_20210930-205450_Messages.jpg

Yep. And they were roos as identified and agreed upon by all the members above... I found them nice homes. They turned into beautiful roos... when I contacted the hatchery again and sent them pics they told me that they are "sex-link" and cannot be cockerels. Never again will Hoovers Hatchery get my business. Here is one of the Prairie bluebell roos at 13 weeks old. (PBE2)
View attachment 2851614
In other news... I got some started pullets from Chicken Scratch Poultry and they are DEFINITELY girls, and so lovely. The lady, Angie, replies really quickly as well. I will do business with her again!
I’ll also warn NEVER do business with Breese Farms. See my negative post on it. They screwed up an easy order and sent my a male cream legbar, a bird which you know the sex at birth. Justin the owner lied to me twice that it was female And threatened not to refund me if I posted a bad review. He’s unprofessional and has screwed up many orders, and refunds people incorrectly on purpose out of spite. On PayPal he creates the refund as a new order instead of the existing one so that there’s a service charge so you don’t get all your money back! Warn others you know about his shady business! Visit the thread: Bad Experience with Bresse Farms in Pontotoc, MS

Last edited:
I’ll also warn NEVER do business with Breese Farms. See my negative post on it. They screwed up an easy order and sent my a male cream legbar, a bird which you know the sex at birth. Justin the owner lied to me twice that it was female And threatened not to refund me if I posted a bad review. He’s unprofessional and has screwed up many orders, and refunds people incorrectly on purpose out of spite. On PayPal he creates the refund as a new order instead of the existing one so that there’s a service charge so you don’t get all your money back! Warn others you know about his shady business! Visit the thread: Bad Experience with Bresse Farms in Pontotoc, MS
Thanks for the warning! I will avoid Breese when I start looking for babies!

Back
Top Bottom