60 Coturnix Quail Eggs- $20. shipping included, East Tn. "SOLD!"

poultrylady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Delano, Tn.
These are fresh quail eggs, gathered Mon. Tue. and Wed. I would like to ship them Thursday or Fri. morning to assure freshness. You will get a few white quail out of the bunch also. These will hatch out in 17 days and will mature in only 6 to 7 weeks. If interested just post sold. My paypal address is [email protected]. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh jeesh.....all you quail raisers are tempting me. I know NOTHING about raiseing quail...nor would I know how to house, feed them. And...what do I do with them when they are raised!?? LOL 60??? Hubby would just faint!!
th.gif
Would they need heat in the winter?? Are they cold hardy?? Loud?? I seriously know nothing about them.

I don't know much about them either, but I do know I sold them for 35 each or a pair for 60. A few months ago I sold some for even more. We have a large Oriental group here and they love them.

I believe these are sold. But I will be posting more, I have enough quail, around 300 and more hatching. Justusnak, quail are very easy to raise, I feed mine gamebird feed, and house them in raised pens, they are not loud, they make a very pretty sound at times. This breed is very tame, not flighty at all, you can easly pick them up and handle them. Writerofwords, my goodness I can't imagine getting that much for them, My adult breeders sell for $4. each. Males to eat $3. each. That is a great price!

Back
Top Bottom