7/8 Whitehackle 1/8 Roundhead Stags *American Gamefowl* Eastern MS

DTchickens

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Bailey, Mississippi.
Up for sale are fairly young birds that are about 12-13 months old. They are for sale as is, the photos are recently taken on the 21st. Though it can be seen partially in the photo, I want to specify; their hackles are not in perfect condition (see the front of the hackle, worse on the dark brother than the light one). This is due to them being a fairly active birds and sticking their head through the wire to get to water and so on, it will be fine once it molts out again.

These bird, though beautiful, are not to be intended for a backyard flock. If you buy one, I want to make sure it is known that they will be fine with hens, they have never attacked me but if you allow them access to another cock they will fight with him. These gamefowl are not like you see a lot of on the internet, it does not matter if they are raised together or not they will fight when they reach the age of 6-7 months old. These individuals gamed up a little earlier than that because they were pen raised instead of free ranged like I typically raise birds.

With that being said: I do not sell birds for fighting purposes. These birds are strictly show and breeding purposes, you can even use them as a lawn ornament if you wish. Price includes shipping and box (which is 40 for the bird, 60 for shipping and box).

NOTE: Each bird is $100 each, they are not being sold as a group. They are half brothers I believe, same father but separate mothers (the mothers were sisters). The first photo of the light bird is a little old as well, but depicts him more than I think the new on taken on the 21st; I took that photo only to show feather condition.

Last edited:
I am interested in buying one of your whitehacle/roundhead brood stag if still available. do you arrange shipment of same w/in US only or you can also have it send it outside US. I am based in the Philippines right now but I have my friend in Ca. who can facilitate & handle the re-forwarding of the livestock to my place. kindly advice asap. Regards,

Boy Ramirez

I am interested in buying one of your whitehacle/roundhead brood stag if still available. do you arrange shipment of same w/in US only or you can also have it send it outside US. I am based in the Philippines right now but I have my friend in Ca. who can facilitate & handle the re-forwarding of the livestock to my place. kindly advice asap. Regards,

Boy Ramirez
Mr. Ramirez, thanks for your interest. I do not ship outside of the United States myself, and currently It is impossible for me to ship at all as we're having weather temperatures in the mid-90''s to 102 (with a heat index upwards to 105-110F) depending upon the day and I won't be able to ship again until probably about September (this listing was posted before it became so hot). I cannot guarantee the birds will still be here by then as they are still available locally and I only hold birds in the case someone pays upfront.

God bless,
Daniel.

Last edited:
Hi Daniel I jave see your whitehacles and they look great, I like the one its in the first photo I hop you have a hen to, I just stared to breed a year ago and your fowl will bery nice to have. Thank you Very Much ....like to heart from you soon..............................Enrique

Enrique, the bird in the first photo was sold a long time ago; the one in my avatar though is available along with two hens.. But they're not going cheap, I am asking 350 not including shipping.

God bless,
Daniel.

I have a 3/4 round head stag, two round head pullets, two kelso pullets, a hatch and a cross between kelso hatch pullet. Just got them. My Kelso hens are mean...

Hi Daniel thanks for reply back, your avatar Hackle it's beautiful I will love to have them but I don't have that much, I was hoping for one of your stags with a pullet. are you going to breed them next year?

Hi Daniel thanks for reply back, your avatar Hackle it's beautiful I will love to have them but I don't have that much, I was hoping for one of your stags with a pullet. are you going to breed them next year?
I don't intend to have them next year, but I might have a young stag or pullet later; have to see how things go... I got some birds that are still real young from being late hatches out on the yard and I know one is a Whitehackle stag that appears to be coming along nicely. But, there's no guarantee.

God bless,
Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom