7 Biddies' Street

Bummer about your meat birds. Ours are ready really any day now, and that's my biggest fear... that something is going to get them now that they're all grown and waiting for freezer camp.

I hear ya KDOGG on the cute baby raccoons. I had a mother abandon her two littles on my back deck when I let the dog out to potty one night. They were TERRIFIED and clung to upright posts giving me those cute eyes when I walked right up to them. I just couldn't shoot them. I regret it now. The two of them became holy terrors and always showed up together.

I'm glad the predators are gone for now. We had five of our meat birds taken by some raccoons about a week ago. I had to keep them locked up for a few days.

Sorry about your birds :(

Bummer about your meat birds. Ours are ready really any day now, and that's my biggest fear... that something is going to get them now that they're all grown and waiting for freezer camp.

I hear ya KDOGG on the cute baby raccoons. I had a mother abandon her two littles on my back deck when I let the dog out to potty one night. They were TERRIFIED and clung to upright posts giving me those cute eyes when I walked right up to them. I just couldn't shoot them. I regret it now. The two of them became holy terrors and always showed up together.

Sorry they turned into terrors!

If it was me I might have found a wildlife rehabber. That way, they get to live and you don't have to shoot them but they move in somewhere else and don't become terrors or a threat lol

Back
Top Bottom