7 to identify

kingOFgEEEks

Hatching
Jul 26, 2016
I know my pictures aren't the best, and I will work on trying to get more, but here are my 6 girls and 1 boy (as far as I can tell).

They are about 10 weeks old in these pics:

The blue/white one above is clean legged, but otherwise feathered very similarly to the blue/white one on the far right in the first pic.

The blue/white one above is feather legged.

Delaware? She has some light speckling in the tail and around the neck.

Black one on bottom I believe is a Black Australorp.
The orange-ish - yellow one looks like either a Buff Brahma or a Buff Orpington. (Buff-a color)
Yes! It is a Delaware.
And the little black-goldie is a Golden Laced Wyandotte :)
I hope this was helpful!
wee.gif

Black one on bottom I believe is a Black Australorp.
The orange-ish - yellow one looks like either a Buff Brahma or a Buff Orpington. (Buff-a color)
Yes! It is a Delaware.
And the little black-goldie is a Golden Laced Wyandotte :)
I hope this was helpful!
wee.gif
I agree, except the bird pictured is not a Delware--they have single combs. This bird has a pea comb so it is an Easter Egger.

Cool!

So I have (most likely):
2 x Black Australorp (There is a 2nd one hiding in the back in pic 3)
Buff Orpington (Maybe Brahma, but she's clean legged, I thought Brahma's had feathered legs)
Gold Laced Wyandotte
Either an EE or a Delaware. (I'll have to wait for eggs to confirm)

How about the two blue/white birds? Do I need better pics to help? I thought maybe light Brahma or Columbian Wyandotte. Since the one has feather legs and the other doesn't, it kind of leaves me confused.

If it helps at all, they are the Standard Assortment from Ideal. The feather legged one is supposedly a male packing peanut according to the papers I got when I received them.

Thanks for your help guys.

I agree with the collective estimates in your latest comment. And add,
The buff I'd say orpington.
The lighter white/grey patterned chick looks to be a Delaware to me,(I can't zoom on the comb, but it looks single to me, I'm not seeing the pea comb that was mentioned above) she's got great strippling (as they call that around the neck pattern that is between being barred and being the solid black of the typical Columbia neck pattern.
The darker is a light Brahma.

Back
Top Bottom