7 week old khaki Campbells

I can see why you are having trouble, yours are tough. I have been able to tell with mine by the feathers above their tails. Khaki boys have dark, solid colored feathers and girls have lighter, two-toned feathers (see photos of my first pair below). So, my best guess is that you have three boys. Even then though your one on the left looks like it has two-toned dark feathers?? If they are boys, their voices will change soon (if they are still making peeping sounds) to raspy. Girl quacks are hard to miss. They are really loud and funny. If you post a video which includes them making noise we should be able tell you for sure.View attachment 2186523View attachment 2186524

Mine are about 11 weeks, so almost 3 months.
The boy has a darker triangle on his side wing and his beak just turned a lighter camo green.
Also he followed her around wherever they went.

It's really hard to get a picture, LOL, they are so skittish when you hold up the phone to take the pic.

Attachments

• Khaki ducks 2.jpg
    Khaki ducks 2.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 27
Mine are about 11 weeks, so almost 3 months.
The boy has a darker triangle on his side wing and his beak just turned a lighter camo green.
Also he followed her around wherever they went.

It's really hard to get a picture, LOL, they are so skittish when you hold up the phone to take the pic.
They are pretty 😍 yes they are Skittish as heck

Back
Top Bottom