7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

The chicks that do hatch should be nice!

You are going for bigger?
Yes, and also "thicker" if that makes any sense? LOL!

My Alohas got their color from Mottled Game and Exchequer Leghorn. Leghorns and Games aren't "banty" but if you've seen them, they are small-ish hens.

Those were mixed with Sussex, New Hampshire Red, Buff Rock and Swedish Flower. The newest generation is much bigger - here's a shot of my newest hen next to the smaller type:

But I want to keep working on getting the size up on all of them!

My Alohas got their color from Mottled Game and Exchequer Leghorn. Leghorns and Games aren't "banty" but if you've seen them, they are small-ish hens.

Those were mixed with Sussex, New Hampshire Red, Buff Rock and Swedish Flower. The newest generation is much bigger - here's a shot of my newest hen next to the smaller type:

Nice Job!

I like the way they look.

Absolutely
1f44d.png
With all this talk of bread I'm getting hungry and I just ate lunch.
1f600.png
Some nice warm bread out of oven with butter would be really good.

Beautiful birds! They remind my of my Russian Orloff hen! I would love some more - the color is fabulous for blending in in the woods all seasons of the year!

I love their coloring! They are absolutely beautiful! I actually like their smaller size.

Back
Top Bottom