7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

:hugs  Been there done that. I hope your day has been full of blessings.

I know how you feel I divorced my family last December. I got a txt message from them telling they where taking my mom off life support she had a fire in her apartment it's funny I saw them on Christmas and everything was fine 3 days later they act like They don't know me it's pretty said the only reason I was told becouse she was on the news:rant:mad:

Ponds are bursting uphill from me.
My Isbar coop just washed away.
Im so bummed.
I have 2 female isabelle leghorns, and a male and a female cream legbar in my house. They are the only ones I could get too

I'm sure there are plenty on here who will help you rebuild whenever you're ready. This is heartbreaking though! It sounds like a very desperate and deadly situation. I hope your family and home are safe.

I can't wait to see these ron.  Have a couple of children that live up North where there is a Trader Joe's.   Hope I can get some for next month.  Later in the month. 
you might want to call first. Our trader Joe's does not carry fertile eggs.

Im so bummed.
I have 2 female isabelle leghorns, and a male and a female cream legbar in my house. They are the only ones I could get too
oh bama what a miserable thing to happen. And on Christmas! I hope you and the family and house are all right
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Last edited:
My isabelle leghorn cockeral drowned last night. He was a cool little dude. Im bummed.

Anybody know where I can get isabelle leghorn hatching eggs anytime soon

Oh, crap... sorry, bama... Hoss kept her Isabelles, dunno if they're laying yet but might try PMing her...

A river is flowing through my property. My Isbars prob wont make it. I cant get to them.

No, that's awful!!!

Im so bummed.

Bama, when my Legbars start laying again I can help with those...

So sorry for your losses... hope some others make it...

Oh, crap... sorry, bama... Hoss kept her Isabelles, dunno if they're laying yet but might try PMing her...
No, that's awful!!!
Bama, when my Legbars start laying again I can help with those...

So sorry for your losses... hope some others make it...

Krista and I both love u girl. Thanks for being cool as a mug fogger

Back
Top Bottom