7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

No I picked them up. Part of why I am so bummed
That is a bummer.
hugs.gif
Don't give up on them. Isbars are worth the trouble.

Trying to read a bit before I get too tired. Long day trying to get prepared for a week or so of cold and wet. Tractor quit on me.....
Gonna eat a bowl of chili and watch this ping pong match :)

I honestly have no clue..its not on my personal profile. Not sure if that makes a difference. Its on my farm page where I post stuff for sale.

Wonderful! So adorable! :love  I am curious, when I went to your FB link, the page opened in landscape mode, using the full screen without the annoying crap on the sides. How did you do that? I have searching for something like that, but I can't find it. :he

Would your North Carolina eggs be from Parkton? I got mine from there. The Altsteirer eggs they shipped are doing ok. 13 out of 18 in lockdown no pips or cheers. 4 were extras.
Yes, mine are from Parkton, too! They gave me some Bielelder eggs as extras. They ended up with rolling air cells. I should have put them in my Farm Innovator incubator auto turn. Found someone successfully hatched some vertically in an autoturner. Now I know.

BTW, the 6th Svarthöna chick hatched today :yesss:  and the project egg is pipped. :fl  After this last egg hatches, I have about 10 days to get my incubator fixed to hatch the next batch. 

That is great!

Those are expensive eggs?

Back
Top Bottom