7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I am so thrilled. I bought a trio of Silver Penciled Bantam Wyandottes. One hen is laying and the other is at POL. They are in qurarantine with a Saphire I got as well. The Saphire is already a little bigger than them but her comb isn't even beginning to blush so it will be at least two months before she begins to lay. For now I am going to keep her with the Wyandottes until she grows bigger. I can sure tell she is half Leghorn though. So much more nervous about being handled. So I named her Tizzy because she is always in one. Still working on the names for the Wyandottes.
I am hoping to have a bunch of their eggs for the Easter hatch.

I am so thrilled. I bought a trio of Silver Penciled Bantam Wyandottes. One hen is laying and the other is at POL. They are in qurarantine with a Saphire I got as well. The Saphire is already a little bigger than them but her comb isn't even beginning to blush so it will be at least two months before she begins to lay. For now I am going to keep her with the Wyandottes until she grows bigger. I can sure tell she is half Leghorn though. So much more nervous about being handled. So I named her Tizzy because she is always in one. Still working on the names for the Wyandottes.
I am hoping to have a bunch of their eggs for the Easter hatch.

Silver Penciled Bantam Wyandottes? Now that has to be cute!!

THANKS RON
tumblr_lrbvsiiqdf1qivndso1_500.gif

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom