7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Those chickies are SO CUTE, I want to squuuuish them! LOL. Everytime we hatch, and hold our lil chickies for the first time, we want to just squish them! They're so soft and spongy!! LOL (No worries folks, we really don't squish our chicks).

I'm so excited for all of the pictures of babies! It's great that so many people are also hatching ducks. I think I was one of the only ones in the last hatchalong:)

I'm so excited for all of the pictures of babies! It's great that so many people are also hatching ducks. I think I was one of the only ones in the last hatchalong:)

I sure wish my ducks would start laying they just got done molting. I dont think I will be able to set duck eggs this time of year, so I will just have to watch for everyone's ducklings.

Well I will probably be hatching this time, but i might be a few days early... I found an auction for eggs that I am In love with, I just have to hope it doesn't get too big
hmm.png

Well I will probably be hatching this time, but i might be a few days early... I found an auction for eggs that I am In love with, I just have to hope it doesn't get too big
hmm.png
At least you can still hatch. if your hatching seramas maybe they will hatch a little late and end up being on time. Or you will have christmas chicks!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom