7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Dawwwwwwwwww.... thanks, @Jessimom !!! Same here!!!
hugs.gif

Uhm... since we tied and may have to split the 2nd place prize, I have a question for you...

Contests:

1. Best Hatch RateFirst
    Prize: Hatching eggs from @RavynFallen or drawing from @Peep-Chicken

>>> Second Prize: BYC 2015 Calendar <<<

... which part of last year's calendar do you want... first or second half???
gig.gif
lau.gif
LOL - I would love the first half, if you don't mind!

:clap you are still getting eggs from the turkey? dont the ever stop? I so am getting turkeys as soon as I can, my other deal fell through this fall.  i have some mixed bantams in, legbar, serama and some projects.

My girls are 8-9 months old and just started laying in December. They've been laying like champs! If you would like some poults, I'll have my first set hatching I think next weekend ;) AND my tom is unrelated to any of my hens.

Dawwwwwwwwww.... thanks, @Jessimom !!! Same here!!!
hugs.gif

Uhm... since we tied and may have to split the 2nd place prize, I have a question for you...

Contests:

1. Best Hatch RateFirst
    Prize: Hatching eggs from @RavynFallen or drawing from @Peep-Chicken

>>> Second Prize: BYC 2015 Calendar <<<

... which part of last year's calendar do you want... first or second half???
gig.gif
lau.gif
It will be this year's calendar.

I would go change the post, but It is locked now.

Sumi has the store sending the 2016 calendar to you.

only December!  is this normal for turkeys?  not complaining but thats cool!  I asked on the fb poultry page for eggs and everyone said the time is over!

I have a light in there with them so I'm sure that helped a bit. Not to mention, right after thanksgiving, I added my new tom and he was so impressed with having his own ladies for the first time that he didn't waste any time getting down to business with them lol.

I received my prize today. I opened the box and the bad was promptly confiscated by my daughter. She wants to use it for her lunch box. Lol thanks again to Ron and all who donated the prizes. I'll try again for the Easter HAL. Hopefully with better results.
af481ecafab4037e0dc63483f38ef403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom