8+ Bantam Buff Brahma Eggs N P I P / Mo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    8+ Bantam Buff Brahma eggs. Excellent fertiltiy and hatchability. My breeders are from the best bloodlines around....Arbuckle / Rust & Bill Bowman lines. Very likely to produce show quality offspring. Super gentle, calm birds that are excellent for anyone to handle. I pack my eggs VERY carefully, and mark the boxes clearly for the P.O. PayPal to [email protected] at end of auction, and I'll get them right out to you.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    They are gorgeous!!

3. josiemare

josiemare Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2010
    Much to my surprise, my BB roo has taken a shining to my EE girls. I am setting up the bator for a hatch. If this doesn't go well, I will be getting some of these when the bator is empty!

These Girls are gorgeous. My Roo is very handsome, not as much so as this Roo!

I am drooling now!

I am curious to see what my birds will look like.....BB/EE!

4. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

I just wanted to pop in here and tell you, Ugly Ducky, that my Brahmas are growing beautifully! When I lost my flock to dogs I was heartbroken and I didn't think I would find their quality again. I am so grateful to you. Thanks!

5. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    I'm drooling and soooo tempted but I have only one incubator and it's busy with just a couple of eggs. Are your girls laying well and will you have this auction up again? Love them!

6. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Thank you, everyone for the compliments on my birds. The girls have just gone through a molt, so I'm hoping they will keep laying for a while, and as long as they do, I'll have more to auction. The next batch is already spoken for, but after that, we'll have to see.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by