8+ Black Orpington Eggs NM Ship Monday

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
Pure Catalpa lines, these birds are enormous. I have two Splash hens in this coop that are molting, so there is a slight chance that blue chicks will hatch, but it is quite unlikely.

I will ship with an ice pack if requested.

$32 including Priority shipping.

DSCN0497-1.jpg

DSCN0502-1.jpg

DSCN0504-1.jpg

I sent you a PM but it won't go thru, your box is full. Can you send a shipment on the 29th of June? I'm going on vacation starting Sunday and won't be home til the weekend.

Hi Cara,
You birds are beautiful. IF Miss Tufflehen passes, I might check back in a day or so and take them myself. I have one of the extras you sent, in your Buff EGGBID auction I won, is Black. Growing fast and healthy.
I have tons of respect for this line. I have one Catalpa pullet, here at 9 months ole. Nice bird. Lays about everyday.

362282853.jpg

Hello! I'm interested as well, and I do have a newbie (hopefully not too dumb) question. I have a very broody Ameraucana - how many eggs can she comfortably sit on?

I have two Buff Orps and they are by far my favorites. Their personalities are outstanding along with the wonderful egg production. I would be thrilled to have blue or black, and maybe a rooster!
big_smile.png

Sandy i'll be going away too this week, but maybe we can try again when we're both home? I swear the hens conspire against me.

lildinkem that's great to hear that your black one is doing well
smile.png
I have a ridiculous number of pens of different black project birds at the moment, my FIL thinks i'm insane and a black chicken is a black chicken.

Suzy I think most standard hens will accomodate 6-8 eggs. I've had some crazies that tried to sit on everything that was laid by everyone though, and when I took them away and incubated them I had chicks hatching every day for 2 weeks!

Cara
We know that our Black chickens are much more.
I have your girl, and one from our friend. I am looking forward to see how well she turns out.
I have plenty on my plate too. Like near 50 Buff chicks hatched out. And a new Buff Roo on my girls now, and no eggs leave here unless dead or broken. We have to do what we have to do. That is raise a butt load of chickens
good luck

Bill

Back
Top Bottom