1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ BLUE MARANS NPIP & AI TESTED

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by crfarm, Jan 16, 2012.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments
    Shipping will be via <USPS PRIORITY> at a cost of <SHIPPING INCLUDED IN AUCTION>
    Auction ends at <10PM> <EASTERN> on <1/22/12>
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
    Description: 8+ FROM OUR BLUE MARANS PEN. YOU CAN EXPECT BLUE, BLACK AND SPLASH FROM THIS PEN. THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE YOU MAY GET A BLUE COPPER. THIS PENS EGGS ARE STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND ARE LIGHT RIGHT NOW. I HAVE PLENTY OF CHICKS COMING UP AND RATHER THAN THESE GOING TO WASTE I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THEM OUT THERE. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BIRDS WITH GORGEOUS COLORING. THEY ARE VERY DOCILE AND MY BLUE ROO IS THE BEST.

PAYMENT IS PAYPAL AND DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION ENDS. AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT IS RECEIVED THEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT. NO GUARANTEES ON HATCHING RATE.
    THE PICS ABOVE SHOW AN EGG PIC WHERE THE 2 ON THE LEFT (TOP & BOTTOM) ARE THESE BLUES AT THEIR DARKEST. THEY ARE MUCH LIGHTER RIGHT NOW. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  2. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    This add says it ends on the 15th, but not closed yet. Is this a new auction or was it a test? I can have some coming, but you can never have too many Marans.

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    there fixed!!! thanks
    I am sending you a pm with your tracking number. I just got in for the day and updating all those that bought eggs. I was able to send a total of 12 for you!!
    [​IMG]

4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    YAY! Thanks!!!!

5. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    reposted to end 1/22/12 at 10pm eastern.

[​IMG]

6. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Got my eggs today. Thank you!

Now with the new system how do I leave feedback? Do we even still have it?

7. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    copy the link to this post (it will ask for what auction) click on my name and scroll down to View Profile, then once there scroll down to Trader Feedback. You should find a button that says Leave Feedback. It will ask for what auction. Hope that helps. I edited this to show a more direct route. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by