8+ BLUE MARANS NPIP & AI TESTED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $25.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments
Shipping will be via <USPS PRIORITY> at a cost of <SHIPPING INCLUDED IN AUCTION>
Auction ends at <10PM> <EASTERN> on <1/22/12>
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
Description: 8+ FROM OUR BLUE MARANS PEN. YOU CAN EXPECT BLUE, BLACK AND SPLASH FROM THIS PEN. THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE YOU MAY GET A BLUE COPPER. THIS PENS EGGS ARE STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND ARE LIGHT RIGHT NOW. I HAVE PLENTY OF CHICKS COMING UP AND RATHER THAN THESE GOING TO WASTE I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THEM OUT THERE. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BIRDS WITH GORGEOUS COLORING. THEY ARE VERY DOCILE AND MY BLUE ROO IS THE BEST.

PAYMENT IS PAYPAL AND DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION ENDS. AFTER CLEARED PAYMENT IS RECEIVED THEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT. NO GUARANTEES ON HATCHING RATE.
THE PICS ABOVE SHOW AN EGG PIC WHERE THE 2 ON THE LEFT (TOP & BOTTOM) ARE THESE BLUES AT THEIR DARKEST. THEY ARE MUCH LIGHTER RIGHT NOW. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND.
smile.png

Last edited:
This add says it ends on the 15th, but not closed yet. Is this a new auction or was it a test? I can have some coming, but you can never have too many Marans.

there fixed!!! thanks
I am sending you a pm with your tracking number. I just got in for the day and updating all those that bought eggs. I was able to send a total of 12 for you!!
celebrate.gif

reposted to end 1/22/12 at 10pm eastern.

frow.gif

Last edited:
copy the link to this post (it will ask for what auction) click on my name and scroll down to View Profile, then once there scroll down to Trader Feedback. You should find a button that says Leave Feedback. It will ask for what auction. Hope that helps. I edited this to show a more direct route.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom