1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 Buff Orpington well Started Chicks NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, May 16, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    I have 8 Buff Orpingtons Chicks that are 3 months old. As Far as I can tell at this point there is one rooster and the rest are pullets. These are well started chicks on Grower mash, no heat. My flock is NPIP & AI Tested. These chicks should start laying in October.
    I ship Express Mail. They will have plenty of melon and scratch grain in the box with them. They will be shipped in a New bio-filtered Box.
    I do not except returns due to Bio-security reasons. I am not responsible for them after they have been shipped. I perfer to ship on the East and Central Coast. East coast should be 2 to 3 day delivery, Central should be 2 to 4 day delivery. Remember that if your birds are not delivered on time, you can get a refund on your shipping at your PO.
    Thanks for Looking, Nancy
    Here is a pic of the Roo!
    [​IMG]

2. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    What lines are they from?

Can you ship just 2?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by