8+ Dark Campbell/Dutch Hookbill Hatching Eggs, $20 Shipped

Sweetfolly

Songster
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Kildare, Wisconsin
My incubators are full, and I have extra duck eggs! PLEASE DO NOT HIT THE "BUY IT NOW" BUTTON! - I have a batch of these ready to go literally every other day now - PM me for availability, and I should be able to have a batch ready to go following day!

I'm in the process of separating all the ducks into breeding pens, but they haven't been patient with me and are laying too many eggs, much earlier than I anticipated!

These eggs are from a pen that currently houses: 2 Dark Campbell drakes, 4 Dark Campbell hens, and a pair of Dutch Hookbills. So - the ducklings from these eggs could be pure Campbell, pure Hookbill, or Hookbill/Campbell crosses. I just separated my pair of Indian Runners out of this pen last week, so there's a possibility that my Buff Runner drake may have fertilized a few of these eggs as well. The eggs are collected early in the morning and stored on their sides in egg flats in the basement and turned three times a day. I candle all my eggs when they're laid and remove any with irregularities. The eggs are very pretty off-white and pale blue!

Whether they're pure or crosses, these ducklings will be small-sized, egg-type ducks - perfect for a small, starter laying flock. I have a batch of these eggs in the incubator right now, and they're 100% fertile and developing. Buying shipped eggs is a gamble, and I can't guarantee your hatch rate. Eggs will be individually bubble-wrapped and packed tightly in a priority mail box.

PM me if you have any questions! I will have purebred Dark Campbell eggs in a month or so - once everyone's been separated long enough for me to be certain of the parentage. Shipping is included in price. Payment will be Paypal to: [email protected] OR I can take postal money orders as well.

4349235088_9b5f013700.jpg

4407081654_11c2472077.jpg

4407079088_ea59b71935.jpg

4407080964_ebe488825a.jpg

The variety of egg colors I'm getting from this pen - ranging from blues, olive greens, peachy whites, to whites:
DSCF0002-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom