8 month old ChiPoo in need of good home (WV)

torilovessmiles

Songster
5 Years
Sep 19, 2014
Central West Virginia
I have a sweet little male Chihuahua Poodle mix who needs a good home. My sister and her boyfriend got him together, and when they broke up, she gave the dog to my mom. He is a great little dog, but we have too much going on right now to take care of a young dog. We are unable to give him the one-on-one love and attention that he needs. We've named him Blackjack
He is neutered, dewormed, and has all required vaccinations. He gets along well with other dogs and has been raised around chickens and horses. He loves to cuddle and kiss!
He has wire-type hair, so he sheds some in the fall and spring but it is minimal. He is paper trained (using puppy pads) but will also go outside, so his house training should be easy to finish. Weighing about 14 pounds, he's a small dog (he should weigh about 10 lbs, but we like to give him treats, so he's a bit chubby
tongue.png
). He will calmly sleep in a dog crate, though he does like to sleep on your lap and makes a nice napping buddy. He doesn't bark much, either.
I really wish we could keep him, but my mother has health problems, and keeping a puppy is becoming increasingly difficult. I don't want to take him to the animal shelter, so that is absolute last resort. He really needs an owner who can focus more attention on him.
We live in central WV and we are willing to meet you halfway, within reason, to get him to you!
Thanks!

*for size comparison, here he is with my 6 pound Chihuahua

Back
Top Bottom