8 +PUREBRED BANTAM COCHIN EGGS **** BUY IT NOW*****

Lacrystol

Hatching Helper
14 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Diamond, Ohio
I am offering 8 Purebred Bantam cochin eggs plus extras, this is a buy it now... Eggs will not be shipped unless payment has been accepted...

I will accept Paypal for payment, just PM me your interest and I will respond back with my paypal information.

Shipping cost is $10.00 and I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands, I have no control on how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch

I have hatched out 2 chicks so I know my Rooster is doing his job. LOL

Here's what's in my pen:

SILVER LACED ROOSTER:

PARTRIDGE COCHIN HEN:

TWO MOTTLED COCHIN HEN AND A FRIZZLED HEN:

Last edited:
are the eggs from one certain color or you dont know? Im looking ofr the silver laced and some coloumbian cochin eggs. please let me know ty

are the eggs from one certain color or you dont know? Im looking ofr the silver laced and some coloumbian cochin eggs. please let me know ty
I don't have a silver laced hen right now, I will next year since I just hatched some out. I do have some silver laced chicks available, however right now, I have only mottled eggs since my frizzled and partridge has gone broody...

Well I have never shipped chicks before so I would have to check into it. I don't kow how well they would do in the heat though. Let me check into it and I will get back with you. Thanks for your interest...

Is it safe to ship in this heat? I am just across the ohio line in Indiana so they wouldn't be in the mail too long. I would be interested in eggs or chicks.

Is it safe to ship in this heat? I am just across the ohio line in Indiana so they wouldn't be in the mail too long. I would be interested in eggs or chicks.
It would be OK to ship eggs, and since you aren't to far away, you should get them the little harm done, it will all depend on the postoffice.

Back
Top Bottom