1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ Show Quality Standard Speckled Sussex,Rhode Island Reds & Bantam Black Langshans For Trade

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Indy Edge, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Indy Edge

Indy Edge Out Of The Brooder

Oct 21, 2015
    I have 8+ show quality shipping eggs I'd like to trade. I'm looking for 8 + standard size Marans, Welsummers, Cochins , Rhodebars or something a little different in exchange. You will get some standard Speckled Sussex that are from the Overton/Reichert line along with standard Rhode Island Reds from a breeder here in Indiana that has combined several different champion bloodlines. In bantams you will get Black Langshans which are from the Padgett line. The standard Sussex & RR eggs are medium and med/large in size from first year birds. I have had about a 85% fertility rate with them. . The bantam Langshans are from second year birds with nice eggs size and fertility. What you see in the photo is what I will send. Have any questions let me know I would like to ship these out Monday morning. Thanks

2. georgiaguy29

georgiaguy29 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2015
    Jasper ga
    Would you sell the any pure rir eggs?

3. Indy Edge

Indy Edge Out Of The Brooder

Oct 21, 2015
    Sorry I just completed the trade for the eggs. I will be putting the next couple of weeks Rhode Island Red eggs in my incubator. I may have some available in a couple of weeks.

4. georgiaguy29

georgiaguy29 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2015
    Jasper ga
    Okay

5. Cali Farms

Cali Farms Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2016
    Northern California
    Interested in a dozen eggs.
    Thank you

6. Austinspoultry

Austinspoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2014
    New Mexico USA
    Would you sell any rir eggs in a month or so?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by