8 week old Lakenvelder rooster to good home shipping included

Amymac

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 25, 2014
Please email shipping instructions if you would like to adopt my 8 week old Lakenvelder rooster. He's handsome and can be reluctantly handled. I can only keep hens. Email with questions if you have any. [email protected]. Rooster is located near Detroit Michigan. Pick up welcome!!!!

He is still available and although I haven't shipped a chicken before I could call and figure it out if you are truly interested. You would have to ship my dog crate back to me via ups once he arrives. What is your airport?

Hi Tammy,
I will be passing through Syracuse NY on Saturday August 9 in the afternoon. We are driving to Boston from Detroit via Canada. If you wanted to meet us in Syracuse and pick up the bird I would be more than happy to bring it in the car with me on our way. But you have to let me know soon because he will have to suffer the axe and then the freezer soon if I don't find a home for him. Let me know soon and you can reach me at the following email address.
[email protected]
Best,
Amy

amy
No, i cant do that. i bet hes beautiful!
my airport is binghamton regional but
i cant imagine how much $ to ship him!!
i hope he finds a home.
tammy

You need to ship through the USPS. That means getting an approved shipping container (horizon or boxesforbirds.com) and Express shipping. Temperatures should be below 80 degrees if you want him to arrive alive.

Back
Top Bottom