80s Gathering

Quote:
We have the Christams CD! My dad used to play it around the holidays.... Weird stuff...

Good night KD!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yep
big_smile.png
But I listen to everything except rap/gansta and most country
wink.png

Quote:
Not corny at all. John Denver was fantastic. I just recently listened to some of his stuff and couldn't believe I missed how good he really was.

He's picking a 12 string... Yikes...

Last edited:
Quote:
Not corny at all. John Denver was fantastic. I just recently listened to some of his stuff and couldn't believe I missed how good he really was.

Sunshine on my shoulders was #1 when I was born........ LOVE John Denver, have the LP Rocky Mountain Christmas

Quote:

hit.gif
I would love to know what he would have come up with if he was still here today.

Okay so now you have to play something JD and post it.
wink.png
fl.gif

Quote:
Man, it really bothered me when they sold out to that rapper garbage.

I had been playing their greatest hits record for a year...

Dream On..... Songs don't get better than that.
Kings and Queens...

I'm sure these weren't in the '80's, though.

Quote:

hit.gif
I would love to know what he would have come up with if he was still here today.

Okay so now you have to play something JD and post it.
wink.png
fl.gif

I was two clicks away from ordering one of his CD's off Amazon a few weeks back. He had so many good songs.

Back
Top Bottom