:(

Quote:
Do you think it was someone you know who did this or a stranger who just picked you out at random? That sounds like some major anger going on here. I think I might be a little worried about my family's safety.

It sounds to me like something that teenagers would call "fun."

If you think it was neighbors targeting you, that is a much bigger problem. Has anything like this happened before?

Sorry roosters97
sad.png

It's very very rare for someone to be the subject or RANDOM acts of vandalism. I would say with 96% certanty that it was someone you or close to you know quite well or someone you have had some sort of close contact and may have accidently P.O.ed.

Probably some kids got bored and did stuff this random for kicks. It don't happen a whole lot, but it does happen. You don't have to do anything to anyone, just be an easy target, like a quiet neighborhood, no street lights, etc. Just some kids, drinking and cruising, smashing mailboxes, seeing how far they can take a dare. Wish there was an easy fix.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I live close to a HS and this happens quite often. A few months ago some kids waited until all the windshilds in the area got repaired after the hail storm and went out and broke the windshields with a baseball bat.
Last year someone stole all my lawn decor, besides my bird bath....some ppl are just idiots.

Roo, was this your car or your parents?

Back
Top Bottom