8month old american bobtail kitten

ma2babygurl13

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Fairborn OH
I had rehomed Mater, his owner moved to California so he came back to me. I cannot keep him so I need to find him a new home! He was born in the beginning of May of 2010. He is a strikingly beautiful orange and white american bobtail. He has a great personality and is very loving. He is scheduled for his neuter on Wednesday and can go to his home as soon as the surgery is over. I am only asking a $50 rehoming fee to help pay for the cost of his vaccinations and neuter surgery. Sorry no shipping. I also have a cat tower that he loves I'll sell with him for an additional $25. Pictures of Mater below
smile.png

Last edited:
I just saw where you live.
hit.gif
:hit

He is gorgeous. I have a female Manx and she is prob 15. (Found her many years ago so not 100% suure of her age) I hope you find him a wonderful home cause if I lived closer I would be right there to get him.

Good luck

We could always arrange a transport train, or I could drive to meet you on the weekend...
smile.png
lol I'm sure we could get enough BYCers to get him there

I am so sad. My husband says that I can't have him. I already have 3 cats and we have 3 dogs, tons of chickens, 2 geese and 2 drakes.

I am sorry but I hope you find him a nice home. I would certainly love to have him but have to keep the peace in my home.

Lisa

I'm sorry and sad that his home did not turn out to be a forever home. I don't comprehend people breaking their commitments like that - poor kitty must be feeling like yesterday's trash. I hope you have much better results this time. For my rescues I always ask the question about whether this is a forever commitment but I also leave the door open in case it doesn't work out. Alllowing a return to you was kind and wise because sometimes it just happens.
Maybe if there is an Ohio thread here on BYC you can also post there, if you haven't already?

JJ

Back
Top Bottom