8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

No, you are not! Just try to be patient. Sometimes it can take hours for the chicks to exit the eggs. It's hard work for them. I'm even going out with friends this evening for dinner and a movie.
I need to do that lol this has probably been the longest three days of my life

Due date?

I have so far 3/4 seramas hatched 3 naked necks but one doesnt have a naked neck and two sexlink mixes and another halfway out.....ive had a duck pip since yesterday and 2 more i notice today...how long do they seem to take mine havent moved

I have so far 3/4 seramas hatched 3 naked necks but one doesnt have a naked neck and two sexlink mixes and another halfway out.....ive had a duck pip since yesterday and 2 more i notice today...how long do they seem to take mine havent moved
What a nice group of poultry you have hatching!

Awesome!
love.gif

No really a bummer. I work as a chaplain in a residential aged care facility and I LOVE my job.
I don't HAVE to go in today but being a public holiday the Recreational Activities Officers and the Occupational Therapist won't be there. While there will be a full contingent of nurses and care staff there I'd like to be there to provide some activities and be available if anyone wants a chat. Also, I'm part of the management team at the centre and the manger and the admin staff aren't there today either so I like to be there to support the nurses and care staff. I'll probably come home after lunch, all going well.

We have 2 ISA Browns at the aged care facility and some time ago a new resident brought her 2 Light Sussex with her when she moved in and I just fell in love with them and decided I needed some of my own. I still want to get a couple of Barred Plymouth Rocks (I've liked them ever since I was a kid) and some Silver Laced Wyandottes...

Chicken Math strikes again!

This is so great! I used to work in an Assisted Home years ago. I love the elderly. I loved working with them. What a neat job you have.
smile.png

900x900px-LL-a262c031_20170101_151133.jpeg

Check out those tiny tots outside already! I can't imagine..it's Jan.! We have 14 inches of snow on the ground here. And, no mamas there, they just copy cat the olders?

Back
Top Bottom