wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

This site is awesome, I have made some really good friends on here.
tongue.png

caf.gif
Wow those last few joined in the wee hours. Either they have a rooster and came looking for a way to make him sleep in a little longer or they are just so darn excited about peeps they can't sleep themselves!
jumpy.gif

Okay, okay I know there are different time zones all over the world and it may have been a later (or earlier) hour for them.
tongue.png

I just wanted to say
welcome-byc.gif
and CONGRAT"S BYC FOR HAVING 9000 MEMBERS!!!!

Maybe it's time to re-sticky the reminder to read the rules. Think of all the new people we're all going to have to break in to the BYC style forum - a forum where manners mean everything!

Quote:
Oooohhh Nifty it is a good thing my feed store doesn't offer up a coupon like that! I am a sucker for a deal! I'd be bringing home a new chick everytime I went in for a little chicken feed!

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Congrats BYC!! I actually had a friend ask me if I was sick, because been weeks since she has seen me online.. I told her she's just not on the right website.. that if she was on BYC, she would see me online everyday!!

Thank you for all the advice and information, and for all the clean fun. It's nice to find a website that I can feel comfortable allowing my son to join too!

Christine

Last edited:
Quote:
I just have to share a quick story.
When our new neighbors moved in 6 months ago, she(being a city girl) asked him (her DH, raised in the country) "why would you want to live next to that racket?"(refering to my hens cackling and roosters crowing). Now 6 months later, she is buying some of my laying hens and wants to find a "guard rooster" like Fred! She spends hours watching my chickens play and nagging her husband to get her chicken coop and pen finished!
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I am glad to share my obsession, I mean hobby, with new people.

Thank you to all the members and the wonderful moderators for making this an outstanding site!

I was watching HGTV last night and on Curb Appeal, they were fixing up the property and the family wanted their chicken coop fixed up so their 3 hens can have some curb appeal also!

It's happening everywhere! So, when the next contest on when we reach 12,000?

Back
Top Bottom