90 assorted and mostly mystery eggs hatch (the lav made it!!!)

gig.gif

Quote:
Has anyone sent her a PM? I need to know what happened to those eggs!
he.gif

Ok cottagechick, I'm in Idaho but I could meet you somewhere....and then we could just start at the north end of the Oregon Coast and work our way down....someone has got to know what happened to the eggs...we know she picked them up at a fair...we could contact all county fairs on the coast of Oregon that took place after 8/1/2011, and talk to the Superintendant - that's the person who gave her the eggs...I'm sure that person will remember her
ep.gif
ACKKKK what is happening to me??? I'm turning into an chicken egg incubation stalker...
hit.gif

I just read the thread and I too am anticipating for the ending
droolin.gif

and some pictures!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Has anyone sent her a PM? I need to know what happened to those eggs!
he.gif

Ok cottagechick, I'm in Idaho but I could meet you somewhere....and then we could just start at the north end of the Oregon Coast and work our way down....someone has got to know what happened to the eggs...we know she picked them up at a fair...we could contact all county fairs on the coast of Oregon that took place after 8/1/2011, and talk to the Superintendant - that's the person who gave her the eggs...I'm sure that person will remember her
ep.gif
ACKKKK what is happening to me??? I'm turning into an chicken egg incubation stalker...
hit.gif

OH MY GAWD
yuckyuck.gif
x2 4 6 8

Well she did edit the thread title to say "they are hatching" last night. So I guess we all need to have
pop.gif
and
caf.gif
for breakfast today! It's a lot of chicks and I guess a lot of different kinds in there too. I bet we'll hear something later this morning!

Back
Top Bottom