91/2 Month old Pure Lavender Silkie Rooster No Reserve!!

revolutionmama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
CabinInTheWoods
9 Month old Pure Lavender Silkie Rooster .99 No Reserve!! The main picture is of him in full bloom, he is coming out of molt right now and has lots of pin feathers. Nice toe spacing. And loves the ladies...I am selling him due to hatching out waaaay to many Lavender boys. My Lavender Silkie program has been in the works for over 3 years now and I started with the cream of the crop and have been working on bettering my birds all these years and adore them. I do not have any hatchery lines in these silkies or in any of my other lines. PM me w/ questions. Box charge is $8.99, shipping is $55. Thanks for looking and good luck!!
yippiechickie.gif
- RevolutionMama Ranch is NPIP and AI tested free

394920252.jpg

394920254.jpg

394920255.jpg

No it's not a dubbed single comb nor would I do that to a Silkie chicken. It is a Silkie rooster Walnut-type comb as they should have.

Quote:

his comb looks like a dubbed single comb.

This seems like a wrong place to address your question about the comb on this rooster. Those types of questions should be addressed through a PM not straight on the auction.
I've seen this rooster in person and the comb is to standard and walnut shaped. The pictures seems to over accentuate the size of his comb - he is quite beautiful when fully crested out and has great type. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:

I hope I get him, my ladies will love him! Do you have any pullets or hens available? or chicks?

Back
Top Bottom