911 my call ducks were attacked..help

Could you post some pictures?
It's at the fold of his head to the throat. It's just me and my animals, so no one to take pics. I cleaned it pretty well, used saline solution, vetericyn. Giving bath time regulary. Last night he was very active in tub, but not today. Poo is green, added amoxicillin to his watered down food, as he can't bend and eat or open bill much. So giving electrolytes and turning his food to a soup. I keep putting water on his bill. I have to hold dishes for him to eat or drink.....its heart breaking.

It's at the fold of his head to the throat. It's just me and my animals, so no one to take pics. I cleaned it pretty well, used saline solution, vetericyn. Giving bath time regulary. Last night he was very active in tub, but not today. Poo is green, added amoxicillin to his watered down food, as he can't bend and eat or open bill much. So giving electrolytes and turning his food to a soup. I keep putting water on his bill. I have to hold dishes for him to eat or drink.....its heart breaking.
I hope he will be alright soon.

Attachments

• 20210319_110048.jpg
    20210319_110048.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 11
When he eats and drinks nothing coming out of his neck like the bite wound may have opened his trachea? As long as you keep the wound clean and keep him warm hopefully he'll recover. They are amazing about recovering.

Back
Top Bottom