Do you like RPing?

• YES!!!!! I LOVE RPING!!!!! (Me too! XD )

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yeah, I like RPing.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Um, I guess it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I hate RPing. ( -_- )

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm not sure or I'm new to RPing.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
~ The Next Day - The Aerial Races Begin ~

Lillian slowly woke up, she yawned loudly. The races were set to start today, and she still didn't have a dragon to ride. She got up, got dressed and headed out to the royal stables. It was feeding time for Pewi, today she was getting potato peels and cabbage leftovers. Lillian was carrying a large, metal bucket, filled with the tiny dragons' breakfast. "Pewi," she called, walking into the stables.
She gasped, dropping the bucket. She couldn't believe her eyes, Pewi had... grown. Pewi was now the size of a large, rideable dragon. Lillian smiled, she chuckled a little, "I guess we'll be need more peelings.. Ain't that right, Pewi?"
Pewi roared. Instead of sounding like a little kitten, she now sounded like a ferocious lion. Lillian picked up the bucket and scattered the peelings around. She patted Pewi and left the stables, she needed to find her riding gear.
---
Alexander, Frederick, Shannon and Benjamin had all awoken. They were getting dressed, ready for the Aerial Races...
Their dragons waited for their riders to be ready.
---
King Eric Arcei was taking his time. Having a luxurious breakfast, whilst millions prepared.

~ The Next Day - The Aerial Races Begin ~

Lillian slowly woke up, she yawned loudly. The races were set to start today, and she still didn't have a dragon to ride. She got up, got dressed and headed out to the royal stables. It was feeding time for Pewi, today she was getting potato peels and cabbage leftovers. Lillian was carrying a large, metal bucket, filled with the tiny dragons' breakfast. "Pewi," she called, walking into the stables.
She gasped, dropping the bucket. She couldn't believe her eyes, Pewi had... grown. Pewi was now the size of a large, rideable dragon. Lillian smiled, she chuckled a little, "I guess we'll be need more peelings.. Ain't that right, Pewi?"
Pewi roared. Instead of sounding like a little kitten, she now sounded like a ferocious lion. Lillian picked up the bucket and scattered the peelings around. She patted Pewi and left the stables, she needed to find her riding gear.
---
Alexander, Frederick, Shannon and Benjamin had all awoken. They were getting dressed, ready for the Aerial Races...
Their dragons waited for their riders to be ready.
---
King Eric Arcei was taking his time. Having a luxurious breakfast, whilst millions prepared.
Amy got ready. She sighed as she walked into the barn and gathered her gear.

Clara put on her outfit and ordered a servant to get Mercury ready.

India slept late, too late. She freaked out and flapped her wings fearfully, she broke some of the wall, and plummeted up, breaking the ceiling, and she flew away, panicking. She saw a human! She looked around, trainers were everywhere! She was wide eyed, scared to death. She dived behind a huge building, hiding from people.

Scarlett was dressed, her waist was sore, covered in bruises from the corset. She forced it on again and walked with her dragon. She stroked her dragon sadly. People would look at her in disgust, and even not like her dragon because she's royal. This day was not only terrible for the dragons and riders, but terrible for her.

Scarlett got a simple salad for herself, and one fruit salad for her dragon. They both ate and Scarlett just sat, petting her dragon, people gave her disgusted looks, and it made Scarlett just look down at her feet. She then remembered, that thing or person, or animal Benjamin was sneaking in! She got up and called her dragon, she had to find out before her father did. If it was something living and her Dad found out, it'd be dead after.

Back
Top Bottom