Do you like RPing?

• YES!!!!! I LOVE RPING!!!!! (Me too! XD )

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yeah, I like RPing.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Um, I guess it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I hate RPing. ( -_- )

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm not sure or I'm new to RPing.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
She smiled, "you're being really kind," she said nicely, "something simple, like a salad would do just fine." She said kindly.

Frederick smiled. He looked at the stall owner. "We'll have two fruit salads with.... pya, please." He waited for the owner to finish preparing the food.
(Pya is something I've just made up. It's like a dark blue syrup. XD)

Frederick smiled. He looked at the stall owner. "We'll have two fruit salads with.... pya, please." He waited for the owner to finish preparing the food.
(Pya is something I've just made up. It's like a dark blue syrup. XD)

She smiled at Frederick, he was being really nice. "Thank you, for being so kind." She said gratefully.

(Hi everyone, im very sorry for dropping out so suddenly, i was in a pretty bad accident and i just got home from the hospital two days ago, i am hoping i can start rping again!)

Last edited:
Benjamin could only watch as the two battled to save Author.

The woman was silent for a moment, thinking. She closely watched the rise and fall of Author's chest "Amy, go see if our dear old friend is home. He knows more than I about these things."

Amy nodded and ran out of the house.

"As for you," the woman said to Benjamin, "I need to grab some things from the barn. Try to keep him breathing. If he stops for more than a minute, slap him. It's work for us many times. " She stood up and headed outside, leaving the two boys alone in the room.

Last edited:
(Hi everyone, im very sorry for dropping out so suddenly, i was in a pretty bad accident and i just got home from the hospital two days ago, i am hoping i can start rping again!)

(I hope you're alright!!! :hugs )

The woman was silent for a moment, thinking. She closely watched the rise and fall of Author's chest "Amy, go see if our dear old friend is home. He knows more than I about these things."

Amy nodded and ran out of the house.

"As for you," the woman said to Benjamin, "I need to grab some things from the barn. Try to keep him breathing. If he stops for more than a minute, slap him. It's work for us many times. " She stood up and headed outside, leaving the two boys alone in the room.

Benjamin watched, his legs trembling. He constantly checked Author to make sure he was breathing.

(I hope you're alright!!!
hugs.gif
)
Benjamin watched, his legs trembling. He constantly checked Author to make sure he was breathing.
Author's breathing was slow. There was a forty second gap between each breath.

Back
Top Bottom