Do you like RPing?

• YES!!!!! I LOVE RPING!!!!! (Me too! XD )

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yeah, I like RPing.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Um, I guess it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I hate RPing. ( -_- )

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm not sure or I'm new to RPing.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
(Im sorry I'm not RPing as much, a lot of my time is taken up in physical therapy and exercises.)

[Brandon]

Brandon was just getting into sight of the dragons nest, he and four other servants had brought nobles who didn't own dragons in carriages to watch the races, he saw a few dragons flying, and a couple on the ground.

[Ember]

Ember came into sight of the dragon nest, she saw several carriages below her, but she ignored them. She flew into a small clearing in the crowd, air flew wildly when Ashe slowed down and glided in circles to the ground, there were a couple riders and dragons about, she started for a stall, wanting to see everything, she had a little money with her, but not a lot.
(Don't apologize, we are just super glad you are back!!)

Clara landed Mercury at the dragons nest and dismounted. She bushed herself off and looked up at the dragon. "Well you were rather off today." She looked for a place to leave Mercury so she could go find her father or siblings.

Mercury snorted and shook herself. She looked around at the humans and dragons fearfully. Despite her size, she was terrified of with dragons and most humans. (Open)
~~~~~~~
With Amy crying, Rigs wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to go near her so he went to looked at some of the people arriving. (Open)

Last edited:
Peter got up to go look for Bell he didn't know where she was. he started heading to the village to find her when he started getting close he sniffed around to find her. he picked up a small trace of her smell and followed it.
(@ducky 13 if you want you can make frost follow if not then don't XD but i want to RP with Peter and Bell)
(open)
---
Bell was asleep in the stables
(open)

India lowered herself, closer to the ground. So many people were walking around, it freaked her out, but she had to get used to it if she wanted to explore.

Peter went into the stables trying to find Bell(open)
--
Bell saw he was there and jumped up(open)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom