Do you like RPing?

• YES!!!!! I LOVE RPING!!!!! (Me too! XD )

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yeah, I like RPing.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Um, I guess it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I hate RPing. ( -_- )

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm not sure or I'm new to RPing.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
(nick, lily, Skiw, and Pewi are together and the rest are open :p)
Queen Imalea got on Berry and went to go the the dragons nest once she got there she started walking around (open)
---
Addy started to walk around the dragons nest after sitting for a while(open)
---
Peter heard Bell and went over to her, he wondered why she slept so much but he was glad to see her(Open)
---
Bell was glad to see him also( open)

Scarlett was done, well, she had a little more left but gave it to Silk as a snack. "I was wondering, if all goes well today and we're both free tomorrow, do you want to go fly our dragons in the forest? It's really beautiful out there." Scarlett asked curiously.

"Um.. sure, I guess." Frederick said.
---
The man came back and picked up Author. He turned around to take him to the barn. He was oddly use to children dying and it no longer effected him as it once did. The king can be blamed for everything that goes wrong in this kingdom. He thought, looking down at the 'lifeless' child in his arms. He was glad the boy was small and underweight, or (in his old age) he wouldn't have been able to carry him. He walked into the barn and laid Author on a table. He checked the pulse again, just to be sure. After a minute or so of feeling nothing, he covered the boy with a sheet, shut the doors (but didn't lock them) and headed back to the house.

Author was cold and pale. His pulse was extremely faint and couldn't be felt by the old man.
Amy cried, not sure what she would do out her brother.

Benjamin was surprised at the old man's actions. He didn't know what to do.
---
Shaun had eaten quickly, if the King came before him, he would kill Shaun...Well, not literally, but he would kill his family.
He walked beside Karren, and Karren looked around, she didn't really like people, but wouldn't be mean.
(You mean Jane... His name is Shaun Karren, his dragon is called Jane. :p )
---
(...Does the king kill dragons that escape? I wouldn't be surprised.)

(Probably.)
---
(i didn't see reply)

(Let me try to find it.)
---
(Im sorry I'm not RPing as much, a lot of my time is taken up in physical therapy and exercises.)

[Brandon]

Brandon was just getting into sight of the dragons nest, he and four other servants had brought nobles who didn't own dragons in carriages to watch the races, he saw a few dragons flying, and a couple on the ground.

[Ember]

Ember came into sight of the dragon nest, she saw several carriges below her, but she ignored them. She flew into a small clearing in the crowd, air flew wildly when Ashe slowed down and glided in circles to the ground, there we're a couple riders and dragons about, she started for a stall, wanting to see everything, she had a little money with her, but not a lot.

(You don't need to apologise. :hugs )

(Sorry, I didn't reply.
hide.gif
)

Lillian glanced at Nicole. "Are you alright?" She asked kindly.
"yeah" nicole said

"Um.. sure, I guess." Frederick said.
---
Benjamin was surprised at the old man's actions. He didn't know what to do.
---
(You mean Jane... His name is Shaun Karren, his dragon is called Jane.
tongue.png
)
---
(Probably.)
---
(Let me try to find it.)
---
(You don't need to apologise.
hugs.gif
)
The man came back in and started cleaning up. When he finish,he picked up his bag and calmly headed out. "You should get to the races." he told Benjamin before leaving.

Back
Top Bottom