9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

View attachment 1226160 View attachment 1226161 View attachment 1226210 Omg, I'm not done! I did a float test for the heck of it while I was cleaning the incubator and an egg shimmied across the bowl! Thank goodness I have a second bator running! I rushed the two last eggs back under the heat, and set back up the hatcher/incubator i just washed out! I hope i didn't kill the poor thing! I doubt the second egg is alive but stuck it back in just in case. Transferred them back once the temps stabilized. I wonder if it'll hatch? Has anyone had a single late hatcher actually hatch?
I also have a Cochin with a broken toe.. I'll have to figure out a way to fix that. But this batch sure are cute! I am totally in love with the chipmunk blondie with the beard? Her momma has the most intense beard you've ever seen on a civilized lady, but we accept her for who she is.. :p:D:lol:
They are so cute. I have alot with beards and it mak3s them look so fatt and cute lol

I took better pictures of the ducks(for you duck crazy peeps ;))

Pekin X Swedish Blue
20180104_103814.jpg

Pekin X Rouen
(The dark ones)
20180104_103300.jpg

View attachment 1226160 View attachment 1226161 View attachment 1226210 Omg, I'm not done! I did a float test for the heck of it while I was cleaning the incubator and an egg shimmied across the bowl! Thank goodness I have a second bator running! I rushed the two last eggs back under the heat, and set back up the hatcher/incubator i just washed out! I hope i didn't kill the poor thing! I doubt the second egg is alive but stuck it back in just in case. Transferred them back once the temps stabilized. I wonder if it'll hatch? Has anyone had a single late hatcher actually hatch?
I also have a Cochin with a broken toe.. I'll have to figure out a way to fix that. But this batch sure are cute! I am totally in love with the chipmunk blondie with the beard? Her momma has the most intense beard you've ever seen on a civilized lady, but we accept her for who she is.. :p:D:lol:
They are so cute!

:thumbsup:goodpost::wee:ya:highfive::bun:jumpy:woot:bow:celebrate:clap:love:yesss::):rolleyes::cool::D
But I love her just the same..:hugs Even though her egg brought the arctic blast w/it:)

Bantie is one of the reasons I stuck around so long.. She is good people... Frozen.. but my friend..;)
Aww :love

come on here for the first time and wow 123 pages... good job? i dont know if i should be congratulating you or telling you to get of the internet already
You should stick around and see the EHAL come spring. Makes this one look tiny.

I took better pictures of the ducks(for you duck crazy peeps ;))

Pekin X Swedish Blue
View attachment 1226404
Pekin X Rouen
(The dark ones)
View attachment 1226405
Burd :love

Back
Top Bottom