9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

@Farmer Connie
set 7 (X-Breed) Chicken Eggs
5 hatched
1 sudden death just days later.

4 growing like weeds.
chirping like hell hounds
2 Farmers wishing it wasn't dropping in the low 20's tonight so we can kick them out! :lau just teasing!
WTF copy.jpg

Ok the chicks are about 17 days old. Will they do ok in the coop in their own cage with the MHP its gonna be 23° here tonight and 28° tomorrow night. Those are the coldest nights this week. Im kicking around the idea and think i just need some reassuance from yall if its ok or not.
There are 23 of them... and they are out growing the indoor brooder and the our door brooder is ready for them... just the temps here are crazy lol

Ok the chicks are about 17 days old. Will they do ok in the coop in their own cage with the MHP its gonna be 23° here tonight and 28° tomorrow night. Those are the coldest nights this week. Im kicking around the idea and think i just need some reassuance from yall if its ok or not.
There are 23 of them... and they are out growing the indoor brooder and the our door brooder is ready for them... just the temps here are crazy lol
Sounds a little too risky.

i have 22 in the brooder from the christmas hatch a long and the nyd hatch a long and a few that hatched several days later and babies due this weekend. I still dont know how many eggs will go into lockdown but the inside space is running short lol
I have eggs in the bator too. -_- :th
hopefully it will be warm enough here in the next few weeks to start weeding them outside.
I hope it gets warm for yall too lol i feel your "over run with chicks" feeling lol
But they are too cute:love

Back
Top Bottom