Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
Not an entry, just for fun: Poultry feet cheese straws.

View attachment 1199337
Those look pretty good! Reminds me of one time we took my mom out to eat at a Chinese buffet, and they had a whole insert filled with real chicken feet. Ugh, almost ruined my appetite (and that's not an easy thing to do - lol).

this is my entry told you I did not have a fowl cookie cutter so these are my chicken poop entry :gig 002.jpg 003.jpg

this is my entry told you I did not have a fowl cookie cutter so these are my chicken poop entry :gigView attachment 1199608 View attachment 1199609

:ya Love them. I made the peanut butter poops a few years ago :)

I will be entering this contest!!! Gonna start this weekend, gotta get some ideas together

:wee, can't wait to see what you come up with.

great to see need to be fowl related is there only rule and gingerbread bought or homemade right @ronott1

Not Ron, but rule is something baked, mostly edible. Can be bought or homemade but the decoration has to by yours. Does not have to be gingerbread, can be sugar cookies, chocolate, or whatever.

great to see need to be fowl related is there only rule and gingerbread bought or homemade right @ronott1

@sunflour already responded, I just want to add take a look at the 1st post examples of previous entries. Lots of different baked items like bread, cake, pizza, etc. (not just gingerbread although that's certainly an option).

Back
Top Bottom