Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
I see them in the first post. They are nice prizes

Prizes:

Winners will be selected by a panel of judges.
1st Place:
2018-hal-prize-1-jpg.1195105

A lovely ceramic Rooster Soap Dispenser/Lotion Dispenser for Kitchen or Bathroom Countertops and is donated by @sunflour .

2nd Place:
2018-hal-prize-2-jpg.1195106

This wonderful cookbook features over 450 recipes submitted by BYC community members and is donated by @N F C .

3rd Place:
2018-hal-prize-3-jpg.1195107

Brownlow Gifts Oven Mitt Kit, "Rise and Shine" donated by @sunflour .

I see them too now, no idea what was going on earlier today.

These are great prizes ..I accidentally bought 2 of the rooster soap dispenser so get to keep it and it is awesome. I won one of these cookbooks in a past contest and love mine, so many great recipes. The oven mit/measuring spoon set is so cute, gonna have to order another for me :)

:weeHope we get some more entries.:wee

I see them too now, no idea what was going on earlier today.

These are great prizes ..I accidentally bought 2 of the rooster soap dispenser so get to keep it and it is awesome. I won one of these cookbooks in a past contest and love mine, so many great recipes. The oven mit/measuring spoon set is so cute, gonna have to order another for me :)

:weeHope we get some more entries.:wee

all more than we expected how wonderful

IMG_5503.JPG
IMG_5504.JPG
IMG_5505.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG
Here is my entry
( no 'finished' images as my dog kept stealing parts off it)

i made the gingerbread, the stencils for the barn, fence, i free-cut the rooster
please note- my daughter said that with any barn there has to be a manure pile, LOL, so there is a manure pile (choc covered peanuts) and a random 'poop' in the paddock

Back
Top Bottom