Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
Well rats!! Have you been AWOL too, Scott? I'm wondering if I have time and the energy to do one, and getting the glimmer of an idea.

Why are so many cute posts labeled "not an entry"? Unless you're part of hosting the contest, why not enter them?

merry Christmas to all may there be peace on earth for all

Well rats!! Have you been AWOL too, Scott? I'm wondering if I have time and the energy to do one, and getting the glimmer of an idea.

Why are so many cute posts labeled "not an entry"? Unless you're part of hosting the contest, why not enter them?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm helping with the contest so not eligible to participate (I just throw stuff out there once in a while because it's fun).

Do you think you could come up with something Blooie? That would be awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed! (And you know how hard that makes typing so don't leave me hanging) :fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm helping with the contest so not eligible to participate (I just throw stuff out there once in a while because it's fun).

Do you think you could come up with something Blooie? That would be awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed! (And you know how hard that makes typing so don't leave me hanging) :fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

X2, I'm a helper too.

No pressure, but would love to see what Blooie can throw together :ya

@N F C @ronott1

I was gonna mention that the prizes are awesome, but looked at page one and the pics of the prizes are just question marks???
I see them in the first post. They are nice prizes

Prizes:

Winners will be selected by a panel of judges.
1st Place:
2018-hal-prize-1-jpg.1195105

A lovely ceramic Rooster Soap Dispenser/Lotion Dispenser for Kitchen or Bathroom Countertops and is donated by @sunflour .

2nd Place:
2018-hal-prize-2-jpg.1195106

This wonderful cookbook features over 450 recipes submitted by BYC community members and is donated by @N F C .

3rd Place:
2018-hal-prize-3-jpg.1195107

Brownlow Gifts Oven Mitt Kit, "Rise and Shine" donated by @sunflour .

Back
Top Bottom